Our multi-disciplinary practice represents a variety of clients involved in the development, acquisition, disposition, and leasing of industrial and distribution center projects.
Our Real Estate, Zoning and Land Use attorneys have worked on several of the largest distribution center developments in the Capital District and throughout New York State. We work with a number of the areas’ most prominent developers and pride ourselves on our thoroughness and ability to provide clients with quick turnaround throughout the approval process.
- Obtaining all land use approvals necessary to construct, occupy and operate distribution centers;
- Real Estate services related to purchasing vacant land or existing distribution centers, including due diligence reviews of the right to build or occupy and environmental conditions; and
- Negotiation of agreements for economic benefits from State, County and local entities for such projects.
- Assisted a National Overnight carrier in developing a regional distribution center, including land use and environmental permits as well as economic incentives.
- Assisted in obtaining land use and environmental permits for the substantial expansion of an existing distribution center for a prominent local grocery store located in the Town of Rotterdam, Schenectady County.
- 600,000 square foot distribution center in Newburgh, NY - Handled all project approvals, real estate services and IDA benefits for a national e-commerce tenant.
- 1,000,000 square foot e-commerce warehouse in Newburgh, NY - Currently working on securing all project approvals, handling all real estate services and possible IDA benefits.
- 250,000 sf pre-approved but unbuilt warehouse in Waywayanda, NY - Currently negotiating purchase, and handling due diligence and any necessary amended project approvals and IDA benefits.
- 1,000,000 square foot warehouse in Montgomery, NY - Currently working on securing all project approvals and possible IDA benefits.
- Obtained local land use approvals and economic benefits for a one million plus square foot distribution center in the Town of Frankfort, Herkimer County for Tractor Supply Company to serve their stores in the Northeast.
- Obtained local land use approvals for a one million plus square foot distribution center in the Town of Schodack, Rensselaer County for a Fortune 500 Company by Scannell Properties.
- Obtained local land use approvals and real estate agreements for a large regional distribution center for a national plumbing and fixture supply company located in the Town of New Baltimore, Greene County.