Compensation and Benefits
Whiteman Osterman & Hanna offers a competitive compensation and benefit package that is among the top in the Capital District market. Combined with a modest cost of living in the Upstate area, our salary and benefit package is competitive with those offered in larger metropolitan areas.
The Firm’s benefits include:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability and Parenting Leave
- Dependent Care Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account/Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parking
- Comfortable Working Environment
- Reimbursement for certain costs that accompany the transition from law school to practice with the Firm, including bar review and bar examination fees.