April M. Dalbec
April M. Dalbec
April Dalbec is a litigator and trial attorney who is highly experienced in both civil and criminal matters. Ms. Dalbec has focused her practice in the areas of plaintiff's personal injury, matrimonial law (divorce, prenuptial and post-nuptial agreements, separation agreements), family court matters (custody, family offenses and child support), and criminal defense. Ms. Dalbec has extensive trial experience including high profile criminal matters.
- Represented Senator Joseph Bruno in Federal criminal trial.
- Represented Plaintiffs in many successful serious personal injury matters, including multi-party, class actions, and complex personal injury matters.
Ms. Dalbec is admitted to practice in the State of New York and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Ms. Dalbec serves on the Board of Directors of the Capital Medical Research Foundation and the Girl Scouts of North Eastern NY.
Ms. Dalbec is an active member of the Capital District Women’s Bar Association having served as the 36th President and serves on the New York State Bar Association’s Family Law Section Executive Committee and is Co-Chair of the Domestic Violence Committee. Additionally, Ms. Dalbec is a member of the American Association for Justice; New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers; New York State Trial Lawyers Association; New York State Defenders Association; Capital District Trial Lawyers Association and the Albany County Bar Association.
Ms. Dalbec graduated cum laude from Albany Law School and received her Bachelor of Arts from the State University of New York, graduating cum laude.
- Sidebar, Newsletter, Monthly 2007, 2008
- Albany County Bar Association, ACBA Newsletter, Monthly 2007-2008
- Guest Lecturer at Albany Law School