Non-Legal Job Openings
Thank you for your interest in this position!
To apply, please save your cover letter and resume together in ONE document as an Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) file, then complete the application and upload your document using the form below.
Since its founding in 1975, Whiteman Osterman & Hanna LLP has grown to become the largest, and one of the most well-respected law firms in the Capital Region. We have a diverse practice that goes beyond the conventional, fostering new ideas and approaches.
We are currently seeking an Entry Level Legal Secretary.
You will provide legal administrative support in a team-oriented environment including but not limited to:
- Assisting attorneys and staff with general secretarial support
- Communicating with clients
- Upkeep of client records and filing
Skills Needed for Success:
- Confidence and ability to support multiple billing professionals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management and robust organizational ability
- Ability to efficiently work in an environment dedicated to customer service
- Sharp attention to detail while producing large volumes of accurate work in a busy setting
- Strong abilities with the MS Office Suite
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Previous administrative/secretarial/office experience is preferred
- Overtime flexibility
Why Whiteman Osterman & Hanna LLP?:
- A generous benefit offering package including:
- 401(k) with company match and profit-sharing options
- Generous time off package
- Corporate discounts to various businesses
- Opportunities to support and be active in the community
- And more!
In addition to Whiteman Osterman & Hanna’s depth of legal knowledge, we are dedicated to creating a positive and rewarding work environment for all employees – attorneys and staff alike. Our focus has always been to make our Firm, family-friendly. No matter the position at the Firm, Whiteman Osterman & Hanna treats everyone as colleagues rather than subordinates. We hold many events for our employees and their families and have activities in the office throughout the year to help make the work environment more enjoyable.
If this sounds like the right opportunity, we invite you to apply to join our team!
Whiteman Osterman & Hanna LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals, and in which employment decisions are merit-based and made without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, gender or sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, pregnancy, protected activity, veteran status, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, or any other characteristic protected by law.